Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

I am officially back in Texas. I don't really feel like it's hit me yet though. It feels like a vacation. All I have done is lay in the pool and and relax. Ryan isn't here yet, so I think once he arrives it may feel more real and exciting. I have definitely needed and enjoyed this little break from reality though, its been so nice. I also have a tan now...its not as dark as summers past, but its a tan! I think Ryan will be impressed when he gets here. This is the longest we've been apart since we got married, I don't like it. I feel a little depressed. I also quit drinking caffeine when I got to Texas, so that adds to the depressed feeling. I did have some tea today though, and I feel about 95% better. I haven't decided if I should give up tea, coffee for sure, but I may have to slowly get myself away from tea. We'll see how it goes.

Ryan should be here in less than one hour! I'm so excited to see him...and to get our stuff unloaded. I bet that will help me feel more at home. I also think seeing friends will help....so friends, call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment