Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank You, Lord!

I got a job! I was actually hired one week ago, but I've been way too busy to post. We went to Abilene last weekend for Ben and Hannahs party/shower...it was wonderful. It was so great to see old friends and sweet little West. He's adorable.

I started working on Monday. I nearly cried about 5 times, just because I had no idea where to start or what to do next. The other first grade teachers are so helpful and sweet to me though. I definitely would not have made it through the week without them. I had meet-the-teacher night last night and it was exhausting! All of my little First graders seem great...I'm sure that will change in a week or two, but for now I love them.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! You will get the hang of it, everything is just so new you guys right now. You have a lot of things going on in a short amount of time. By the way tell Ryan I have not forgotten about him and his nice card. We are always a day late or a buck short. I used to be extremely on time with everything, I think Kelby rubbed off some of his procrastination on me. Oh, what new car did you get?

    ReplyDelete